Already a member?
Sign into your account to view plan details, or search for participating providers in your area!Sign In
Dental Network - Dental. Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. EzPayDental International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. EzPayDental networks are a leader in member-transparent pricing with robust fee schedules.
- Save 20% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 20% reduction on specialist’s normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available.
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
|Adult cleaning||$126||-53% ($67)||$59|
|Child cleaning||$89||-52% ($46)||$43|
|Routine checkup||$73||-59% ($43)||$30|
|Four bitewing X-rays||$85||-55% ($47)||$38|
|Composite (white) filling code||$201||-55% ($110)||$91|
|Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal)||$1,424||-48% ($682)||$742|
|Complete upper denture||$2,047||-52% ($1,062)||$985|
|Molar root canal||$1,382||-48% ($664)||$718|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$240||-58% ($140)||$100|
Regular price is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
These fees represent the average of the assigned EzPayDental Care POS fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
eDocAmerica (Dental Only)
eDocAmerica is an online health and wellness service that provides unlimited access to healthcare professionals for dental questions and information. Members are able to avoid spending unnecessary time waiting in a dentist’s office for issues that could have been easily addressed through a simple online exchange with a medical professional.
eDocAmerica services include information on how to best handle dental issues. Simply log on to the website, and submit the question. All questions are personally answered by a dentist with most responses to questions arriving within
a few short hours.
As an eDocAmerica member you will also receive access to a smart phone app that will make it easier and faster to access these services on the go. The eDocAmerica smart phone app is available free to download on the iPhone and Droid powered smart phones. Simply open the app store, search for eDocAmerica and download. Once installed on a smart phone, it will connect members directly into their eDocAmerica account. The eDocAmerica smart phone app makes it even easier for eDocAmerica members to utilize the services provided to them.
- 24/7 web-based access to board-certified dentists
- Smartphone app that connects to personalized account and makes accessing services even easier.
- Unlimited access for the whole family with no fees of any kind
- 3D Health Encyclopedia with 300 topics and conditions
- Health Risk Assessments for monitoring health
- Helps members avoid unnecessary office visits
- Weekly health tips delivered straight to members’ email accounts
- All information is secure and confidential on eDocAmerica’s secured server
eDocAmerica offers members free and unlimited email access to dentists who will answer questions related to:
- General Dentistry
- Dentistry Drug Interactions
- Children and Dentists
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Members can get questions answered, make better decisions and live healthier with eDocAmerica.
Vision Savings Pass
VSP Vision Savings Pass is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. With the best choices in eyewear, VSP makes it easy to find the perfect frame. Members can choose from great brands like Anne Klein, bebe®, Calvin Klein, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and more*
- Access to discounts through a trusted, private-practice VSP doctor
- Special pricing on complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses
- One rate of $50 for eye exams **
- Unlimited use on materials throughout the year
- 15% savings on contact lens exams ***
- Exclusive Member Extras and special offers
**This cost is only available with the purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses; otherwise you’ll receive 20% off an eye exam only.
***Applies only to contact lens exam, not materials. You’re responsible for 100% of the contact lens material cost.
This plan is not insurance. Not available in WA.
Members gain access to a savings program within a network of more than 800 locations nationwide. Members can have LASIK vision correction surgery at a significantly reduced rate, with savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery. Additionally, members can receive significant savings on procedures such as Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
LASIK can provide freedom for the majority of individual who wear glasses or contact lenses. Since 1995, more than 16 million LASIK procedures have been performed in the U.S. to correct near-sightedness, far-sightedness and astigmatism. There is even a procedure to correct presbyopia (when the small print begins to blur) called Monovision LASIK. This procedure corrects one eye for distance and the other eye for reading.
The cost of Traditional LASIK is $935 per eye and Custom LASIK is $1360 per eye, which is the total cost with no hidden extra fees.
- A FREE consultation to discuss the procedures available
- A preliminary screening to determine if one is a potential candidate
- Experienced surgeons who have collectively performed more than 4 million laser correction procedures
- Pre-operative exam and post-operative appointments with chosen physician
- Nationwide access to credentialed and experienced ophthalmologists using state-of-the-art, FDA-approved LASIK vision correction technologies
- Lifetime Assurance Plans available
- Refundable partial-payment* (even if the member decides not to have the surgery)
- Physician-recommended procedure using leading-edge, FDA-approved technology
- Interest-free financing plans for up to 12 months with participating providers; or payments as low as $53 per month available to qualified candidates
The QualSight program is not an insured program. Product not available in MT
We are pleased to provide a hearing care discount plan that makes hearing aid services accessible, as well as affordable. Amplifon is one of the largest providers of hearing health care benefits in the United States offering members a variety of hearing aids and services through a simple three-step process. As a member, you have access to discounts on hearing care services and products at over 3,800 locations throughout the nation. We offer a Low Price Guarantee. Should you find a lower price at another local provider, we will gladly beat that price by 5%.
Key Features of Amplifon:
- Hearing aid low price guarantee: If you should find the same product at a lower price, bring us the local quote and we’ll not only match it, we’ll beat it by 5%!
- 40% discount on diagnostic services, including hearing exams
- Financing options with up to 12-months NO INTEREST
- 60-day no-risk trial period. If you are not satisfied, return your hearing aids within the trial period for a 100% refund
- Discounts on batteries mailed directly to your home
- Over a 90% customer satisfaction rate for over a decade
- 1 year follow-up care which includes cleaning, adjustment and other hearing aid services
- 3 year warranty - one of the longest you’ll find anywhere - on most hearing aids, covering repairs, loss and damage
- 2 years of free batteries (80 cells per hearing aid, per year)
MedImpact- Prescription Drugs
You are entitled to prescription savings offered by MedImpact. Discounts are available at over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
At the pharmacy, you will simply present your membership card to receive an average savings from 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and average savings from 15% to 25% off the retail price of brand-name prescriptions. The pharmacist will enter your information from the identification card and you’ll receive significant savings at the time of purchase. Even if you have prescription benefits through a health insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance.
This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c.111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The
range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of
participating providers is at ezpaydental.com. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. You may cancel within the first 30 days after effective date or receipt of membership materials (whichever
is later) and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN residents will be refunded processing fee). Discount Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International
Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington.